Journey to the world elsewhere with the colorful, quotable, and timeless words of the bard himself, William Shakespeare. Enjoy coloring thirty-two pages of illustrations that include memorable lines from his sonnets and plays, scenes inspired by the Elizabethan era, and landmarks important to the Bard’s life, like The Globe Theatre, Shakespeare’s Birthplace, and Anne Hathaway’s Cottage.
No artistic skill necessary, because fair is foul, and foul is fair.
Meet Our Team
Meet Our Authors
Congrats to Our 2019 Independent Press Awards Winners
- Local retailers are your friends and neighbors—support them and they’ll support you.
- Local businesses donate to charities at more than twice the rate of national chains.
- More independents means more choice, more diversity, and a truly unique community.
- Buying local means less packaging, less transportation, and a smaller carbon footprint.
- Shopping in a local business district means less infrastructure, less maintenance, and more money to beautify your community.
- Spend $100 at a local-owned business and $52 of that stays in your community.
- Spend $50 at a national chain and keep $6.50 in the local community.
- Spend $50 online with a remote vendor with no sales tax collected and keep not one penny in your local community.
The bottom line is that more of your taxes are reinvested in your community—where they belong.