- LeckaunI once owned the old cottage across the lane, and the twenty-five acres of moss-covered grassland that it sits on, up a switch-back lane off the Calry Road in North Leitrim.
- Marilyn MonroeIn the beginning, the time I spent with Louis was limited to Friday nights. He would insist on going home at sunup on Saturday.
- Hartnett Hall: A MemoryThe first place I rented in Washington, DC, was Hartnett Hall. This was in the […]
- Valencia, October 2022I am staying in an Airbnb rental in Valencia for a week, in a half-acknowledged […]
- Poem: Down from the BraeIntroducing a selection of poems from memoirist, Dan Juday to celebrate the publication of his […]